The World Catalog and Traveler Database has been linked to our website under the topic Resource. Once you click Resource, scroll down to Traveler Database or World Catalog. It is the world’s largest collection of data with over 2.5 M titles. This is where you go for whatever you need to do, whether for fun or educational. Using Traveler as your search engine proves to be superior above any other, mainly because you have no ads or spams, you can print or save, or e-mail search results with current citation formats. It is available 24/7 and significantly cuts out hours of research Not only will you find sources for research, but an adult Learning Center to improve skills, career center, college center for ACT practice, computer skills, ebook collection, magazines, and Heritage Quest for researching ancestors.
Learn how to live well with diabetes by enrolling in a Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) program.
A DSME program can help you learn:
- How diabetes works and the options for treatment
- How to make lifestyle changes with what you eat and your physical activity
- How to take medicine safely and so it has the best effect
- How to keep track of your blood sugar levels/blood pressure and use the results to make good decision
- How to prevent, detect, and treat other medical issues that can come with diabetes
- What ways work best for you for making healthy changes in your life
The DSME program will help you come up with an education and support plan that is right for you. This includes long-term support to help you track your success and make sure you’re on the right track.
You don’t have to have diabetes or hypertension to sign up….Maybe you have a loved one who would benefit from you taking this class.
If you do not have diabetes but would like to know how to live a healthier life-style.
Call 870-887-5846 to sign up
When: February 10th 10:00
Where: Prescott/Nevada County Library