- Library patrons may receive black & white and color copies; fax, print black & white printouts, and scan from our scan station (please bring your own flash drive to save your scans).
- Computers are shut down 30 minutes prior to closing.
- 15 computers available for Adults and children age 16 and up.
- 1 children computers available in the for ages up to 12.
Printing from computers
- Printing is available from all public computers at a cost of $.25 per page. Color copies are available at the Circulation at a cost of $.50 per page. The first 2 pages of reference material printed from the Internet for school projects (K – 12) are free and all additional pages cost $.10 each.
- Available throughout the library building.
- The library has a fax machine available for use to the public, for outgoing and incoming transmission. Cost per page is $1.25 for outgoing fax and $.50 each for incoming fax.
- A black and white copier is available for public use. Cost is $.25 per page.
- Color copier is also available. Cost is $.50 per page.
- Our scanning station provides an easy way to convert paper documents, photos and drawings into a digital format. Scanning is an easy way to save all your documents, photos, magazines and more.