- Library patrons may receive black & white and color copies; fax, print black & white printouts, and scan from our scan station (please bring your own flash drive to save your scans).
- Computers are shut down 30 minutes prior to closing.
- 15 computers available for Adults and children age 16 and up.
- 1 children computers available in the for ages up to 12.
Printing from computers
- Printing is available from all public computers at a cost of $.25 per page. Color copies are available at the Circulation at a cost of $.50 per page. The first 2 pages of reference material printed from the Internet for school projects (K – 12) are free and all additional pages cost $.10 each.
- Available throughout the library building.
- The library has a fax machine available for use to the public, for outgoing and incoming transmission. Cost per page is $1.25 for outgoing fax and $.50 each for incoming fax.
- A black and white copier is available for public use. Cost is $.25 per page.
- Color copier is also available. Cost is $.50 per page.
- Our scanning station provides an easy way to convert paper documents, photos and drawings into a digital format. Scanning is an easy way to save all your documents, photos, magazines and more.
The Prescott/Nevada County Library is pleased to provide a notary service for the public. Please keep the following guidelines in mind.
The library’s notary is typically available Tuesday –Friday from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm at the library. Please call ahead at (870) 887-5846 to verify the notary’s availability before coming to the library.
The notary will ask to see a picture ID to verify identity.
The signer must appear in person at the time of notarization and will be asked to sign in the presence of the notary. The notary is responsible for witnessing the signature and verifying the identity of the signer.
There is no cost to use the library’s notary service.
Questions? Call (870) 870-5846.